Join us as we worship the King of kings and the Lord of lords each Sunday morning at 9 & 10:30 am.
Our services include the following: a family friendly atmosphere; dynamic worship from our Praise and Worship Team; practical, fun teaching for all age groups; applicable preaching from God’s Word that can impact your life right now.
Sunday Morning Children’s Ministries (10:30 am service)- We provide a nursery for newborn through age 2 and classes for children age 2 through age 12 (6th grade) during Sunday Worship.
Nursery: 0-24 months will be loved & nurtured in a caring, age-appropriate environment.
Toddler’s: 2&3-year-olds learn about our great God in a fun, safe, loving environment.
Preschoolers: Pre-K & Kindergartners will receive God’s Word in a fun and clear way.
Elementary Age: 1st & 2nd; 3rd & 4th grade children gather for an exciting, action-packed time of learning.
Club 56: The 5th & 6th graders meet for a great time of challenge and growth.
We are here to serve YOU!
Pastor Chris Schueller Rick – Deacon
Jim – Deacon Bill – Deacon
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
9:00am – 2:00pm*
What We Believe
Our Faith Statement – What We Believe as a Church
- We believe that the Bible is God’s infallible Word and is our supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice. We affirm our belief in the verbal, plenary inspiration of the Scriptures. All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Tim. 3:16,17• II Peter 1:20,21
- We believe in one God, who exists eternally as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. – 1 John 5:7
- We believe that the entire human race, by an act of sin on the part of Adam and Eve, was plunged into ruin, and that a new birth is necessary for anyone to be saved. Romans 5:12-21
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was born of a virgin. Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ. John 10:30-38
- We believe that Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, and that all who believe on Him are justified solely on the ground of the blood that He shed on Calvary’s Cross. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him. Romans 5:8-9.
- We believe that those who thus receive Christ by faith have their sins forgiven (Eph. 1:7), their hearts cleansed (Acts15:9), are born of the Spirit, become children of God (John 1:12,13), and are made new creatures in Christ Jesus (II Cor. 5:17).
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ was literally and bodily raised from the dead, that He ascended into Heaven, and is there now, as our intercessor. Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us. Romans 8:34.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is a Person, and as such He is our abiding Comforter and Helper (John 14:16,17). We believe that He convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment (John 16:8).
- We believe that there will be a bodily resurrection of the saved and the unsaved; that the saved will be eternally blessed in Heaven, and that the unsaved will be in everlasting and conscious punishment in the lake of fire. I Cor. 15; John 5:28,29; Rev. 20:14,15.
- We believe in the blessed hope: the personal, literal, visible, pre-millennial, pre-tribulational and imminent return of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ to receive His own unto Himself. John 14:2,3; Acts 1:11; I Thes. 1:10; I Thes. 4:13-18.
- We believe that a local church is a congregation of immersed believers, associated by a communion of faith, for fellowship in the Gospel; observing the ordinances of Christ; governed by His laws and exercising the gifts, rights and privileges invested in them by His Word; that its officers are elders and deacons, whose qualifications, claims and duties are clearly defined in the Scriptures. We believe that the local church has the absolute right of self-government, free from the interference of any hierarchy of individuals or organizations, and the one and only Head is Christ; that local churches of true Scriptural doctrine are to cooperate with one another in contending for the faith and for the furtherance of the Gospel; that each local Church is the sole judge of the measure and method of its cooperation. On all matters of membership, of government, of discipline, of benevolence, the will of the local church is final. Acts 15:14-18; I Cor. 11:2; Eph. 1:22-23; 4:11; 5:23,24; Col. 1:18.
- We believe that the Bible records only two public ordinances, and these should be followed by the local church. They are water baptism and the Lord’s Supper or Communion. Baptism is the immersion of a believer in water to show his faith in, and identity with Christ in His death, burial, resurrection and the Spirit-filled life. It is a symbol and demonstration on the conversion experience. We believe that the Lord’s Supper is a memorial of the atoning death, burial, resurrection, and personal return of Christ, and that only born-again believers are to participate in it. We believe that the elements, bread and the juice of the grape, are symbols of Christ’s body and blood and have no merit in themselves.
- We believe that we are under obligation to contend earnestly for the faith once and for all delivered unto the saints. Jude 3.